Thursday, February 6, 2014

Saga of Dumin "Red Fist" Stromnisson PART1

It is a new year! This year I have opt to build a dwarves army for warhammer fantasy. It was partly due to luck that I did, about a month ago I was thinking of what to start for this new year. And a friend at my local hobby store (hobby forge) best wargaming centre ever! suggested dwarves... But I was a bit iffy at first. I had myself a full 2500 pts warriors of chaos army just sitting collecting dust and it was partly due to the daunting taught of painting some 100 minis and I doubt painting dwarves will be any lesser... in fact prob MORE! But after some convincing I figured WTH the whole dwarves range was quite cheap partly due to the time they bought the models when the currency exchange was better and GW did not revised its evil prices and also cause I twist my friends arm to give me a discount lol... so I got me a dwarf thunderer set. And started painting...
not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment